Tractor Trek Colouring Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the Competition, The Southland Hospital Charitable Trust, is a registered charity and operates under the brand “Southland Charity Hospital”.
2. The Southland Charity Hospital will select a winning entry from each age category. The winning entry will receive a wooden farm toy (under six) or a double pass for Jump and Fun 6-12-year-olds) (the “Prizes”).
3. The competition will run from Friday 5 March to 27th April inclusive.
4. To enter this competition:
1. entrants must:
a) be resident in New Zealand
b) be aged 12 years or under
c) enter the correct age category
d) have the consent of their parent or guardian
2. each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form signed by the entrant’s parent or guardian; and
3. entrants must submit their entry form before 4.30 pm on Tuesday 27th April 2021
a) in person at E Hayes & Sons Invercargill or Findex Invercargill;
b) by email to email@example.com;
5. Only one entry will be accepted per entrant.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Southland Charity Hospital reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a prize winner has met the qualifying criteria outlined in paragraph 4 above.
8. One prize of a wooden farm toy is available to be won as part of this competition for each age category. The competition winner will be selected by a panel of Southland Charity Hospital committee members.
9. Any postage or packaging costs not included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. The competition winner will be chosen at E Hayes on Sunday 2nd May. The prize winners and their parent/guardian will be contacted via phone. Where a winner is drawn but:
1. their consenting parent or guardian is not able to be contacted within five working days; or
2. their consenting parent or guardian is unable to produce evidence of the winner meeting the qualifying criteria; or
3. they are ineligible to enter the competition by virtue of clause 4.
The Southland Charity Hospital may, in its sole discretion, declare the entrant to be ineligible for the prize and reselect the competition winner as soon as practicable.
11. The parent or guardian of the competition winner consents to Southland Charity Hospital using the names and/or images of both themselves and the competition winner for all reasonable publicity associated with this competition. The parent or guardian of the competition winner agrees to make themselves and the competition winner reasonably available to Southland Charity Hospital for this purpose.
12. Entrants retain copyright in their entry however they and their parent or guardian agree to grant to Southland Charity Hospital (and any of its sponsors/partners) a worldwide, exclusive, and royalty free license to use, reproduce, and otherwise use the artwork in connection with this competition and for their own promotional purposes.
13. Southland Charity Hospital agrees entries will not be used outside of the competition promotion context.
11. Southland Charity Hospital shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the receipt of, or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. All decisions of Southland Charity Hospital in relation to this competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Southland Charity Hospital reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.